EARN Between $30 to $40 per hour + Super - Negotiable Based on Experience
Established & Successful Drainage Company Based in West Hoxton
Perfect Opportunity to Step into a Diverse Office Based Role
About The Company
Our client has been established for over 20 years and provides high-quality end-to-end solutions for large-scale water and wastewater projects. They are committed to civil, water, and wastewater projects across Sydney, Illawarra, and the Blue Mountains, providing services in civil excavations, pipelaying, shutdowns, and working with multiple stakeholders.
About The Opportunity
Based in West Hoxton, Sydney, you will earn between $30 to $40 per hour, there is room to pay more depending on the skills and experience you bring to the table.
The primary purpose of this position is to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the company's senior Managers.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Attending to daily emails, screening and directing phone calls
- Accounts payable and receivable, sales invoicing
- Job folder management and processing
- Ordering stock based on the team's requirements
- Liaising with teams on site
- Assisting different departments with what they need - you will wear multiple hats to assist everyone
The successful candidate will have experience within the civil or construction industry, ideally in a similar role, or you may be wanting to get off the tools and into an office-based role.
Additionally, you will have:
- Previous experience using MYOB & MS Office
Quality system knowledge and contracts administration experience
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
- The ability to assist in different areas when required
What's in it for You?
- Career Progression encouraged | Grow with the company
- Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Ongoing Training & Career Development
- BBQ's at the office, Christmas parties and more
- Very family orientated
- Close-knit team, everyone gets along and helps each other
- A diverse role - wear multiple different hats
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/