EARN $130,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Super + Travel + Phone
Join a Leading & Reputable Construction Contractor in Wetherill Park
Immediate Start With Ongoing Training, Development & Career Opportunities
About The Company
Our client is a construction contractor servicing some of Australia’s leading brands and government departments. They work in key sectors to deliver a total solution to all clients. Their expertise, coupled with sustainable growth, enables them to deliver a wide range of projects across construction, fitout, heritage, new builds and complex refurbishments in live environments.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to manage a range of government and Heritage projects.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage subcontractors and staff
- Oversee Work Health and Safety
- Deliver the project on time and to budget
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in the same or similar role
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Current Drivers Licence and White Card
- Current Working with Children Check
What's in it for You?
- Supportive, Close-Knit & Friendly Team
- Regular Team Bonding Activities
- Great Office Location in Wetherill Park
- Close to Shops, Cafes & Industrial Area
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities
- Future Career Progression | Immediate Start
- Long Term Job Security | Long Term Stable Team
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/