Sales Representative - Flooring and Blinds
Earn $60,000 - $70,000 pa + Super + Company Car for Work Hours
Industry Leading Provider of Blinds, Carpet & Flooring Solutions
Extremely High Level of Workmanship | Supportive & Friendly Team
About The Company
Our client is a one-stop-shop for all things flooring and window treatments!
They have a very knowledgeable, friendly and supportive team and training and staff development are a big priority for them. They offer a wide range of carpet, hard flooring and window treatments. There is always something to do and always something to learn.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the team with in-home measurers and sales in-store. The role is based at either the St Marys's or Penrith store, and the company vehicle will be provided when undertaking measures anywhere in Western or Southwestern Sydney.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Measuring customers projects
- Writing and following up on quotes
- Discuss projects and advise on the various products on offer such as flooring, carpet and blinds or shutters
- Close deals and look for upsell sales without forgetting that customer service is the number 1 priority
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in sales and face-to-face customer service
- Knowledge of blinds and/or flooring products (beneficial)
- Strong customer focus with experience building relationships with new and current customers
- A sales attitude and not be afraid to pick up the phone and ask for the sale
- A passion for people and love being out and about all-day
- Current drivers licence
- Availability to work a rotating roster Monday - Saturday
What's in it for You?
- Established & Well Known Business with Quality Products
- Initial & Ongoing Training Provided to Improve Your Skills
- Industry Leading Provider of Carpet & Flooring Solutions
- Small, Friendly Team with a Great Working Culture
- Enjoy a Full-Time Role with a Rotating Work Roster
- Work within Modern Showrooms | Parking On-Site
- Use Your Initiative & Present New Ideas for the Business
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/