Buyers Associate Agent
Earn $60,000 + Super + Generous Comms | Negotiable Based on Experience
Join an Established, Leading & Growing Property Investment Company in Manly
Be Rewarded For Your Work & Success | Regular Social & Team Building Activities
About The Company
Our client uncovers exceptional investment properties across Australia, using intelligent data analysis. Each project is individually planned to suit our client’s goals and managed through your private portal. We focus on high-growth positive cashflow properties. This allows us to build your portfolio quickly and safely.
About The Opportunity
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Complete property presentations for clients
- Liaise with real estate agents for off-market, pre-sale and on-market properties
- Complete due diligence on properties under your managers' guidance
- Research comparable sales and comparable rentals to assist with valuing properties
- Assist the operations manager with client administration and CRM management
The successful candidate will have:
- Real Estate Licence
- Previous property investment experience or similar
- Able to work efficiently while maintaining exceptional quality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work autonomously and who has intuition
What's in it for You?
- Amazing Earning Potential | Be Rewarded For Your Hard Work & Success
- Join an Established, Leading & Growing Property Investment in Manly
- Engaging Work Environment with Regular Team Building Activities
- Convenient Location Close to Shops, Beach & Public Transport | Dog-Friendly Office
- Full-Time role| | Young, Vibrant & Hardworking Team with Great Work Culture
- Latest & Fully Established Systems | Ongoing Training & Career Progression
- Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/