EARN Between $35 - $45 per hour Negotiable Salary + Extras
Join a Growing Pump & Control Services Company Servicing Greater Auckland
Pump Training Provided - Vehicle, Gym Membership, Tablet, Phone & More
About The Company
Our client is a full-service company providing complete in-house service, field service, and parts, with excellent response time in the pump and control industry. Their service caters to the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors and are a one-stop pump service that can supply, install, and maintain all major brands.
About The Opportunity
Due to demand, they are searching for an Industrial Electrician to join their company in Penrose, Auckland. The majority of their work is in the CBD but they cover the wider Auckland areas as well so you can be located anywhere. There is no need to travel to their office every day. You can start and finish from home to avoid traffic. They also assist with arranging jobs so you don't get stuck in traffic.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide quality maintenance solutions for customers while working individually or as part of a team as required.
You can earn between $35 to $45 per hour depending on your experience. There is Overtime, a Vehicle, Tablet & Phone and they will even pay for your Gym Membership.
Reporting directly to the Director, who still works on the tools, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Completing overhauls on pumps, motors, and fans
- Electronically diagnosing faults
- General maintenance inspections and attending to after-hours call outs
- Working autonomously and planning your workload
The successful candidate will be a Qualified and Licenced Industrial Electrician with an EST Licence. Experience in the Pump industry is desired, however, training will be provided.
Additionally, you will:
- have experience, or be willing to work around sewage
- ideally have working with heights and confined spaces experience, however, training can also be provided
- fault-finding capabilities
- be physically fit (be able to lift 25+kgs and fit in manholes)
- have good communication skills and be customer-focused
- pride in your workmanship
What's in it for You?
- Stable Job with Job Security - They are Busy!
- Great Opportunity to Work on a Diverse Range of Jobs
- Friendly Team with Great Culture | Be Treated Like Family - Not Just a Number
- Ongoing Training & Career Development
- Regular Social Events & BBQ's- Recent Event was a Fishing Charter!
- Paid Gym Membership to Keep you Fit and On Top of Your Game
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will receive an email from Recruit Shop shortly after submitting your application with a link to answer some role-specific screening questions. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Your application will not be reviewed unless you answer these questions. If you have not received this email shortly after applying, please check your Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/