Reception / Office Manager
EARN $60,000 - $70,000 pa + Super | Negotiable Salary Based on Exp
Established, Award-Winning & Reputable Mortgage Broker in Maroubra
Full-Time Role with Flexibility | In House Training | Immediate Start
About The Company
Our client is a highly successful mortgage broker that is part of a large, well-known franchise. Their aim is to assist their clients in achieving their dreams of purchasing their first home or investment property. Our client prides themselves on being able to assess and evaluate the most appropriate loan for their customers' needs and circumstances.
This particular franchise has been running for over 20 years and is a well-established business recognised by the local and broader community for providing a highly professional, knowledgeable and caring service. They assist with residential and commercial finance,
along with asset finance and personal loans and have strong affiliations with investment groups and financial planners.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to answer all phone calls, book appointments and enter clients' details into databases. This is a small office with a team of 4 so you will be expected to jump in and help out the team with ad hoc duties when available to do.
Reporting directly to the Owner/Mortgage Broker some of your responsibilities will include:
- Greet any clients that attend the office in a professional manner
- Manage incoming and outgoing calls with prospects, clients, lenders and solicitors
- Assist the brokers and other support staff with gathering the necessary documentation
- Control and manage application milestones from submission to settlement to the cloud storage system
- Data entry and maintain and update the customer database
- Attend to office supply requirements (stationery/kitchen/postage)
- Administer petty cash
- Other ad-hoc duties to support the team as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in the Banking, Finance or Mortgage Broking industry (desirable)
- Strong computer skills including any experience using CRM systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of organisational skills
- The ability to work as part of a small team with a can-do attitude
What's in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Join an Established & Reputable Company
- Office Located in Maroubra | Ample Nearby All Day Parking Available
- Full-Time Position | Monday to Friday | Flexible Hours Considered
- Work with a Small, Friendly Team with a Great Culture
- Earn Commission for Any Clients You Introduce That Results in a Settlement
- Supportive Environment | In House Training & Development
- Immediate Start Considered for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/