OTE $100,000 - $110,000pa inc Super | Negotiable Based On Exp
Industry Leading Supplier of Commercial Laundry in Chermside
Car & Phone Provided | Flexible Hours | Immediate Start
About The Company
Our client is a Queensland-owned and operated company with over 20 years of experience specialising in laundry and electrical contracting, maintenance and service. Based in Chermside, they service a wide area from the Sunshine Coast down to the Gold Coast.
About The Opportunity
Reporting to the Foreman some of your responsibilities will include:
- Cable and install from plans and schematics
- Manage and support junior technicians or apprentices
- Liaise with clients andstakeholders
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 years post trade experience
- Knowledge of AS3000/2000 & WH&S
- Current drivers license, electrical license and communication license
What's in it for You?
- Stable, Established Business | Long-Term Role
- Car/Allowance + Phone & Uniform + Bonuses
- Convenient Location Close to Transport, Shops & Cafes
- Friendly Team with a Relaxed Work Environment
- Benefit from Flexible Hours | Work/Life Balance
- Ongoing Training & Career Development Provided
- Immediate Start Considered for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/