EARN $33 p/h | Negotiable Hourly Rate + Super + Overtime
Join an Expanding Landscaping Family Business in Forestville
Future Career Opportunities to Team Leader & Management
About The Company
Since 1996, our client has been a family-owned and operated landscaping business delivering high-quality landscaping services to a variety of clients around the Northern Beaches and North Shore. Whether it is monthly maintenance, a one-off job or transforming any outdoor space into something spectacular and unique they can find a solution to suit their client's needs, tastes and budget.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to deliver high-quality landscaping services to a number of clients.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise and lead a small team
- Completing projects on time and to a high standard
- General landscaping maintenance including setting out jobs
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in the same or similar role
- A current drivers licence
- A current White Card
What's in it for You?
- Friendly, Supportive & Positive Team
- Enjoy Friday Afternoon Drinks!
- High-Quality Landscaping Services
- Long Term Employees Passionate About Landscaping
- Future Career Opportunities to Team Leader & Management
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities
- Flexible Hours Available
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/