EARN $75,000 - $80,000 pa + Super | Negotiable Based on Experience
Industry Leading Supplier of Raw Materials in Port Melbourne
Work in a Flexible, Friendly & Fulfilling Work Environment
About The Company
Our client is an industry-leading supplier of raw materials and cement-blended products. They have been supplying a wide range of industries across Victoria and NSW since 1987.
About The Opportunity
Reporting to the HSE & People Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the administration of work cover claims
- Co-ordinating end-to-end employee recruitment and induction process
- Updating HR/ HSEQ policies and producers when required
- Preparing employment contracts and maintaining HR systems
- Assisting with reward and recognition activities and social team activities
- Review and analysis of company policies and practices
- Completing quality improvements and system maintenance
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years of previous experience in a general HR role
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- A great sense of humour and a can-do attitude
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
What's in it for You?
- Established & Successful Raw Materials Business
- Use Your Customer Service Skills & Progress Your Career
- Convenient Port Melbourne Location with Ample Parking
- Work Alongside a Friendly Team with a Great Culture
- Benefit From a Flexible Working Environment
- Immediate Start For The Right Candidate | Full-time
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/