EARN $105,000 + Super + Allowances + OT + RDO + Vehicle | Nego Based on Exp
Join an Established Engineering & Consulting Surveyors Firm in Gladstone, QLD
Full-time Role | Ongoing Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
About The Company
Our client has been in business since 1988, providing spatial information and consulting surveying services. The company understands that each client needs personalised care and attention and has conducted extensive surveys on many of the major construction projects in the Central Queensland area. With over 75 years of combined experience, they understand how to promptly give their customers what they need.
About the Opportunity
Based in Gladstone, QLD, you will earn $105,000 pa + Super + Overtime + Allowances + Vehicle + RDO.
They generally work within a 200km radius of Gladstone working on a diverse range of projects. No FIFO so you get to sleep in your own bed most nights.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- A variety of survey work in rural, domestic, engineering, topographic, mining and office areas
- Liaison with clients and associated professionals regarding project requirements and timing
- Monitor the project's and the company's safety requirements
The successful candidate will be a Graduate Surveyor / Registered Surveyor / Cadastral Surveyor with previous Queensland experience being desirable.
Additionally, you will have:
- Must be able to demonstrate Autocad & surveying software skills, preferably 12D
- Remote pilot's license and Pix4D experience an advantage.
What's in it for You?
- Join an Established & Reputable Engineering & Consulting Surveyors Firm
- Enjoy the Relaxed Lifestyle in Gladstone - Great fishing, sports, beaches and more
- Full-time role | 40 hr week plus Overtime | No FIFO required
- Be Part of UAV Aerial Surveying | Supportive Environment
- Initial & Ongoing Training | Professional Development
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/