Pendulum Drilling / Excavator Operator
EARN $43.11 per hour including Superannuation Based on Exp
Family Owned Construction Business in the N. Suburbs of Melbourne
Full-Time Role | Immediate Start | Training & Career Progression
About The Company
Our client is a family-owned business that has been in the construction industry for over 30 years. They have extensive experience in small to large residential developments all across Victoria and produce the highest quality services in rock drilling, sleeper retaining walls and rock retaining walls.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Owner, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Use of a pendulum drill with auger and core barrel to construct holes for sleeper retaining walls and house and commercial basement piling
- Maintain upkeep of excavator and drill with grease, teeth for auger
- Drill and clean out holes to construct sleeper walls or basement piling according to plans
- Follow company and site policies and procedures across all sites in Melbourne
- Communicate with the office for diesel and services
- Perform general labour duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years as an excavator operator
- 2+ years with pendulum drilling
- Current White Card and Excavator licence
- Drivers licence or HR truck licence (desirable)
What's in it for You?
- Established & Reputable Family-Owned Business
- Growing Business with Opportunity to Progress
- Work on a Variety of Projects Across Melbourne
- Full-Time Role | Opportunity for Overtime
- Fun, Friendly & Hard Working Team | Supportive Environment
- Initial & Ongoing Training | Professional Development
- Immediate Start Considered for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/