Marketing and Communications Coordinator
EARN $60,000 - $70,000 pa + Super | Negotiable Based on Experience
Join an Established PR & Marketing Communications Firm Based in Sydney
Hybrid Work Setup | Ongoing Training & Career Development Opportunity
About The Company
Our client is a boutique PR and marketing communications firm specialising in SME. They provide clients with both the strategic vision and tactical execution required to raise their profile. They also help manage reputation through targeted marketing communications, internal communications and public relations.
About the Opportunity
Based in Pyrmont, Sydney, you can work 3 days a week in the office and 2 from home.
This role will see you earning between $60,000 and $70,000 pa - this is negotiable based on your experience.
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the Director with the support, tactics and technical skills to deliver results.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Account management of new and current clients
- Supporting the Director to develop marketing & communications strategies to promote programs, campaigns & events
- Managing social media, producing engaging organic and paid content, & ensuring brand consistency
- Working collaboratively with various stakeholders and agency partners to deliver campaigns & projects
- Researching, preparing, and delivering high-quality content and communications across digital and print channels
- Managing internal website, social media accounts, and e-newsletter
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role within a marketing and PR firm.
Additionally, you will have:
- excellent communication skills
- social media management experience
- exceptional content creation skills and experience
- amazing attention to detail
What's in it for You?
- Join an Established PR & Marketing Communications Firm
- Convenient Location | Close to Transport, Cafe & Shops
- Full-time role | Hybrid Work Setup | 3 days on-site per week
- Fun, Friendly & Hard Working Team | Supportive Environment
- Beautiful Office with Large Terrace at Jones Bay Wharf
- Office Overlooking Barangaroo | Extra weeks of Annual Leave at Christmas
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/