Supply Chain Officer
EARN $65,000 pa + Superannuation
Can be based in Warriewood (NSW), Laverton North (VIC), or Gillman (SA)
Agricultural Industry - Work with Farmers and Regional Companies Across Aus
About The Company
Our client is a distributor of high-quality agricultural chemicals and adjuvants. The company is going through a period of growth and now has over 50 employees. With their own formulation plant and a network of 13 stores across Victoria and South Australia, they are continuing to grow. They stock a wide range of high-quality farm-related products, including crop protection, fertiliser and seed.
About the Opportunity
You can be based in either Warriewood (NSW), Laverton North (VIC), or Gillman (SA) and earn $65,000 pa + Superannuation.
They offer flexible hours however, a minimum of 30 hours per week (5 days per week) is required.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Operations Leader, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining data integrity within the Requisition System
- Updating of seed vendor price lists, purchase orders, assisting with seed distribution and reporting
- Daily liaison with the sales team and store staff to assist with stock movements, adjustments and to manage stock discrepancies
- Back-up support for various Supply Chain functions including imports, stocktakes, assembly builds, freight booking, stock meetings and other functions
- Updating vendor details and price lists, new products and updated freight rates
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role.
Additionally, you will have:
- customer service and administration experience will be highly regarded
- high attention to detail
- the ability to plan and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- experience with ERP Systems (Netsuite would be an advantage)
- experience using Microsoft Office products
What's in it for You?
- Join a Growing & Reputable Business
- Full Time - Flexible Hours
- Fun, Friendly & Hard Working Team | Supportive Environment
- Initial & Ongoing Training | Professional Development
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/