EARN A Competitive Hourly Rate + Super + Car + Phone | Negotiable on Experience
Join an Established & Growing Business Providing Quality Service in Cairns, QLD
Perfect Opportunity to Work A 9-Day Fortnight With Relocation Allowance Avail.
About The Company
Our client is an expanding & established locally owned business providing expertise in all things air-conditioning since 2011. Based in Cairns, QLD, they design, install, repair and maintain air conditioning for residential and commercial customers throughout North Queensland. Delivering a full range of refrigeration, HVAC, electrical, and fire safety services along with coldroom rentals and builds, they are currently looking for multiple HVAC-R Technicians, some with experience in Chillers & Supermarkets, to add their expertise and character to join the team and hit the ground running.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the HVAC-R Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Performing standard maintenance & Report completion
- Conducting breakdowns including fault diagnosis & repairs
- Completing equipment inspections & reporting
- Completing equipment installations & commissioning
The successful candidate will have:
- An Occupational QBCC Licence
- Full ARCTIC Refrigerant Handling Licence
- A Cert 3 in Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration
- A Current Manual Driver's Licence & White/Blue Card
- Superior fault finding competencies
- Chiller/Supermarket Technician experience (preferred)
What's in it for You?
- Join an Established & Reputable Business
- Full-Time | Flexible Hours | 9-Day Fortnight
- Relocation Allowance For The Right Candidate
- Earn A Competitive Rate + Phone + Car + Uniforms
- Earn A Sign On Bonus of up to $10,000 (Terms&Conditions)
- Take Advantage of A Free Yearly Gym Membership
- Fun, Friendly & Hard Working Team | Supportive Environment
- Initial & Ongoing Training | Professional Development
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/