EARN up to $70,000 pa + Super | Neg Based on Exp
Family Owned & Pillar Of The Community in Kootingal
Incentive Scheme in Profit Share After 3 Months
About The Company
Our client is a well established hotel based in Kootingal, NSW. They are family owned business that offer a warm family friendly atmosphere and have an ideal setting for lunch or dinner with a landscaped beer garden, complete with a children’s playground and 11 old-style clean, tidy and affordable hotel accommodation.
About the Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to work alongside the current Head Chef by preparing food and executing the menu while maintaining a high standard in kitchen operations and meeting food safety regulations.
Reporting to the Head Chef, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Producing and designing a range of dishes for events and functions
- Maintaining professional hygiene of kitchen premises and equipment
- Ordering kitchen stock and administering regular stock takes
- Managing casual kitchen staff and their associated duties
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience as a Chef is required
- Certificate 3 in Commercial Cookery essential
- Food Safety Certificate is mandatory
- Ability to work autonomously and be a team player
- Great communication skills and ability to work split shifts
What's in it for You?
- Established & Reputable Family Owned Business
- Meal Allowance | Free Onsite Parking Available
- Flexible Hours as a Family Focused Business
- Friendly & Hard Working Team | Supportive Environment
- Incentive Scheme in Profit Share Available After 3 Months
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/