Senior Administration Coordinator
EARN $55,000 + Super + Generous Discounts | Negotiable Based on Experience
Join an Inclusive Business that Sells Cheese and Accompaniments in Rutherford
Busy & Varied Role | Make the Role Your Own With a Supportive & Small Team
About The Company
Since 2004, our client has been providing a wide variety of cheeses and accompaniments to clients including wineries, restaurants and hotels across Newcastle and Sydney. They pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service.
About the Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to assist in a wide range of administration and customer-facing duties.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- General administration and filing
- Respond to customer service inquiries via phone and email
- Process customer orders including pick slips and invoices
- Data entry, accounts reconciliation and compile reports
The successful candidate will have:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous experience in customer service and accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft and MYOB
What's in it for You?
- Friendly & Inclusive Business with Great Culture & Small Team
- Work Autonomously to Deliver Results and Make the Job Your Own
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities Available
- Receive Massive Discounts on Retail Prices!
- Varied & Busy Role | No 2 Days the Same!
- No Weekend Work | Enjoy Work-Life Balance
- Flexible Working Hours Available | Immediate Start
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/