EARN $60,000 - $80,000 pa + Vehicle + Phone + Allowances
Overseas Applicants Encouraged to Apply | Sponsorship Available
Full-Time Role | Subsidised Health Insurance with Immediate Start
About The Company
Our client is a vertically integrated business that helps build better environments. Based in Gisborne they provide smart product solutions and services that create healthier, more comfortable and more energy-efficient interior spaces. They are New Zealand based and service the local and international construction sector with new and retrofit solutions.
About the Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to install, maintain, troubleshoot electrical systems (heat pumps/ ventilation/ LED/ solar) and provide guidance, advice, support and coaching to trainees on installation requirements and procedures.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Installing, maintaining and repairing electrical systems, equipment and accessories in compliance with electrical legislation and standards
- Suggesting improvements in working conditions and use of equipment to increase the efficiency of the team
- Working with trainee electrical installers to assist in their skill development
- Problem solving by coaching and mentoring as required
- Using a range of electrical and gas testing equipment to locate faults
- Performing functionality and commissioning tests. electrical malfunctions
The successful candidate will have:
- A current NZ license as an Electrician or Electrical Installer is required
- A current drivers licence is mandatory (manual preferable)
- A proven track record and experience in electrical installation is essential
- Experience with heat pumps, multi-split and ducted systems is a distinct advantage
- Thorough knowledge of electrical theory, legislation & codes of practice standards
What's in it for You?
- Established & Reputable Business Based in Awapuni
- Convenient Location | Near the Local Truck Stop
- Full-Time Role Offering Stability | No Weekend Work
- Uniform Provided | Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
- Subsidised Health Insurance | Phone & Tablet Provided
- Accredited Employer | Sponsorship Available
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/