Qualified Landscaper/Leading Hand
EARN up to $70,000 pa + Super + Car + Phone + Ipad | Negotiable on Exp
Join an Established & Growing Landscaping Firm Based Across South East QLD
Full-Time Role | Ongoing Training & Career Development Opportunity
About The Company
Our client is a local team of gardening and landscaping professionals brought together under one banner to ensure that gardening and landscaping enthusiasts have access to an approachable team of knowledgeable, attentive and reliable landscape specialists. Based out of Pinkenba, QLD, they provide quality services all across South East QLD and ensure they deliver the best customer service to their clients.
About the Opportunity
As a qualified/experienced landscaper for our client, you will be tasked with initiating and completing duties related to the landscaping of green spaces. Overseeing a team of 3-4 staff and residential projects up to the value of $50k with scope ranging from extensive planting, mulching, turf installation (real and synthetic) and minor hardscaping as well as assisting with site preparation and supporting workplace health and safety compliance. A clear understanding of the ability to safely utilise industry tools and equipment (where qualified to do so) is necessary, as is the capacity to coordinate with other members of your team to ensure assigned tasks are being completed logically and to a high standard.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant Industry Experience
- Extensive Team & Project management Experience
- Horticulture and/or Landscaping Qualifications
- Strong Understanding of WH&S requirements
- Industry Relevant Tickets (e.g., ACDC, Chainsaw, Pole Saw)
Applicants from Interstate are encouraged to Apply!
What's in it for You?
- Join an Established & Reputable Landscaping Firm
- Amazing Compensation Package | Car + Phone + Ipad + Uniform
- Proactive & Hard Working Team | Supportive Work Culture
- Work is Monday - Friday with the Occasional Saturday
- Ongoing Training | Professional Development Opportunities
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate | Full-Time
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/