Customer Service Officer
EARN $65,000pa + Super + Bonuses | Negotiable On Experience
Be Part Of A Global Leader In Radiation Science & Services
Utilise Your Customer Service Skills | Career Development
About The Company
Our client is a global leader in radiation science and services. With over 55 years of industry service, they provide integrated radiation safety products and services with the intentions to build on the long held tradition of commitment to radiation monitoring innovation and to maintain the exemplary customer service experience.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with marketing activities
- Responding to customer inquiries promptly
- Providing administrative support as requested
- Processing & tracking orders efficiently and accurately
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to work autonomously
- High level phone manner and data entry skills
- Minimum 1 year experience in a customer service role
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
What's in it for You?
- Join an Established & Reputable Business
- Located in Central Parramatta | Close to Transport, Cafe & Shops
- Full-Time | Quarterly Team Activities & Lunches
- Fun, Friendly & Close Knit Team | Supportive Environment
- Initial & Ongoing Training | Professional Development
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/