EARN up to $90,000 pa + Super | Negotiable on Experience
Join A Growing Clinic Providing Quality Expertise in Sydney, NSW
Perfect Opportunity For New Graduates To Get Their Foot in the Door
About The Company
Our client is a growing clinic with their main office based in Belfield NSW. They are looking for a Physiotherapist to be based in Miranda. They pride themselves on providing a premium quality service, and backs their ability to offer the most effective and efficient treatment protocols. Their team of Physiotherapists regularly use current and effective evidence to achieve optimal results. This position will be based within an Aged Care facility part-time, other forms of physiotherapy also on offer for additional hours (hydrotherapy pools and conducting home visits as well for the NDIS & Aged Care).
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Director/General Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying an issue through active range of motion or palpitation to determine injury/condition
- Assisting to increase muscle strength, flexibility and control of the residents through exercise
- Communicating with the nursing and facility staff
- Treatment of injuries where you believe it is applicable
- Identifying 'Risk of falls' Assessment
The successful candidate will have:
- A Full Physiotherapist Qualification - New Graduates Encouraged to Apply!
- An AHPRA Full Registration
- Strong communication & Time-management skills
- The ability to work independently & autonomously
- Strong Empathy & Reliability
- Aged Care experience (desirable)
What's in it for You?
- Join an Established & Growing Business
- $750 per year for Professional Development
- Additional Hrs for Home Visits on Commission Base
- Part Time with Full Time Opportunity | Flexible Hours
- Team Building Activities/Dinners Every Few Weeks
- Fun, Friendly & Hard Working Team | Supportive Environment
- Grow with the Business | Position Starting Early October
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/