EARN up to $200,000 pa | Negotiable Salary + Relocation Costs
Join a High Quality, Modern & Relaxed Dental Clinic in Ardrossan
New Graduates Are Encouraged to Apply | Sponsorship Available!
About The Company
Our client is an independent, award-winning health promotion charity working to improve Australia’s oral health outcomes and well-being, for a future without oral disease. They address the inequalities which exist in oral health to enable quality oral care for those who need it most. They have clinics around SA and VIC.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to provide high-quality oral health care including examinaton, treatment and prevention.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Treat gum conditions
- Provide routine clinical dental treatment
- Educate and motivate people to maintain good oral health
The successful candidate will have:
- The relevant tertiary qualifications and certificates
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
What's in it for You?
- Flexible Working Hours & Days Available | 6-36 Month Contract
- Use the Latest Technology & Equipment
- Small & Supportive Team Who Are Passionate About Dentistry
- Ongoing Career and Professional Development
- Onsite Parking Available | Close to Shops & Cafes
- Full or Part Time Work Available | Immediate Start
- Long Term Stable Employment | Well Respected in the Local Community
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/