EARN A Competitive Hourly Rate + Super | Negotiable Based on Experience
Join An Established Before-and-After School Care Centre in Quakers Hill
Perfect Opportunity to Progress Your Professional Career in Childcare
About The Company
Our client is an established before-and-after school care centre of over 20 years, based in Quakers Hill, NSW. They have been supporting children and families in the education system delivering programs and activities to the local community, and are currently searching for multiple Supervisors to assist in the after-school operations of the centre from kindergarten through to year 6.
About the Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to assist in the provision of a high quality out-of-school care program.
Reporting to the Assistant Coordinator, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing care, activities and educational elements to those in the program
- Responding to enquiries and providing information via phone & face-to-face
- Actively being in involved with children in activities and programs
- Ensuring the safety of all children & complying with OH&S policies
- Assisting in program planning based on the Framework for School Aged Care
- Being available for Vocation care during school holidays
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 1-2 years experience (desirable)
- A Current Working with Children's Check
- A First Aid Certificate OR Willingness to Obtain
- To be fully vaccinated (vaccines x2)
- The ability to work in a team & individually
What's in it for You?
- Join an Established & Reputable Business
- 1 Convenient Location | Permanent Part Time | Uniforms Provided
- Fun, Friendly & Hard Working Team | Supportive Environment
- Team Events & Activities occasionally provided for Team-building
- Initial & Ongoing Training | Professional Development Paid For
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/