EARN $55,000 - $60,000 pa + Super | Negotiable Based on Exp
Enjoy Working in a Close-Knit & Supportive Team Environment
Join a Well Established Family-Owned Business Located in Murarrie
About The Company
Our client is a family owned business operating for over 40 years. Their passion lies in Toys and Novelties and they are looking for someone to join their team in Murrarie QLD.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Director, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Completing all reception and front-of-house duties
- Processing daily banking of incoming funds
- Maintaining product and customer database
- Liaising with the sales representatives and assisting them when required
- Maintaining the website
The successful candidate will have:
- 2 + years of experience in an office environment
- Experience using WordPress and Mail Chimp (Desirable)
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- A confident and friendly phone manner
- Strong technology skills
What's in it for You?
- Join an Established & Reputable Business
- Local Cafe close by | Free onsite Parking
- Full-Time Hours Working Monday - Friday
- Fun, Friendly & Hard Working Team | Close Knit Environment
- Career Development For The Right Candidate
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/