EARN a Competitive Salary | Negotiable Based on Experience
Join a World Class Leader in the Field of Identification Card Printing
Convenient Port Melbourne Location | Full-Time Role Offering Stability
About The Company
With over 20 years of experience in supplying the world's leading ID card printer and plastic card printing services across Australasia and Oceania, our client's attention to customer requirements has ensured their customer’s success is theirs too.
About the Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to engage with a variety of businesses and organisations ranging from small / mid-size businesses to Corporate, National Organisations, Local & Federal Government sectors while having enthusiasm, a can-do, hands-on mind set with the energy to go that extra step. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about creating business and takes pride in their work.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing new business, markets and opportunities
- Communicating with existing & potential clients
- Setting goals and developing strategies to create new business
- Updating & maintaining a CRM database while preparing quotes & proposals
- Providing technical support where necessary by telephone & remote assistance
- Attending trade exhibitions and demonstrating & presenting products
The successful candidate will have:
- Sales & technical experience is required
- CRM literacy with ACT! is an advantage
- Efficient computer literacy with Apple / Microsoft
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good negotiation and technical problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- The ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
What's in it for You?
- Established & Reputable Business in Port Melbourne
- Family Oriented Group | Successful & Growing Company
- Full-time Role | Monday to Friday | 8:30 am - 5 pm | Free Parking
- Convenient Location | Close to Transport, Cafe & Shops
- Fun, Friendly & Hard Working Team | Supportive Environment
- Initial & Ongoing Training | Professional Growth & Development
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/