Warehouse Team Leader
EARN up to $90,000 pa + Super | Negotiable Rates Based on Experience
Established Producer of High-Quality Food Products Throughout Australia
Growing and Expanding Business with Exposure to Career Development
About The Company
Our client is an established manufacturer of exceptional food products & cooking wines locally and internationally. Their products' high quality results from meticulous care and produce selection. All recipes are overseen by qualified chefs dedicated to drawing all the flavours out of their fresh ingredients and delivering a result that any chef would be happy to put their name to.
About the Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to lead the Warehouse team to run efficiently and meet demand and set targets.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and train warehouse team members
- Ensure stocks are stored and handled appropriately to ensure it is always of quality
- Rotation of inventory to ensure the FIFO philosophy is followed
- Ensure all documentation is processed and filed
- Promote and demonstrate the company's core values in all day-to-day operations
- Load and unload pellets onto trucks for receiving and interstate runs
- Using High Reach and Counter Balance Forklifts
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years in a similar Warehouse role and you must also have high reach and counterbalance forklift licence.
Additionally, you will have:
- Previous warehouse operations experience or similar
- A logical understanding of how a warehouse needs to work
- Good documentation skills to ensure receivables, pick slips, transport documentation, and invoices are all stored appropriately
- Ability to manage inventory & has good time-management skills
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Join an Established & Growing Food Processing Company
- Convenient Location in Pendle Hill, NSW
- Full-Time Role | Mondays-Fridays Only | No Weekends Shift
- Fun Work Environment | BBQs with the team, Christmas Events
- Initial & Ongoing Training | Professional Development
- Immediate Start Available for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/