EARN $25 - $27.50 + Super + Bonuses | Negotiable Based on Experience
Join an Internationally Reputable Accounting Team in the Heart of Chatswood
Perfect Opportunity for Individuals Wanting to Develop their Administration Skills
About The Company
Our client specialises in business advisory, accounting, taxation and other financial matters, from the beginning of an idea to the final product. They pride themselves in ensuring that all clients of the business are presented with a thorough and personalised service. Based in the heart of Chatswood, this small, close-knit team is seeking a new receptionist to be the face of the business.
About The Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to be the first point of contact between clients and the business. The desired candidate must make clients feel valued and welcome, and ensure they are giving the clients the utmost attention.
Reporting directly to the Principals some of your responsibilities will include:
- Meet and greet clients in a professional manner both in person and via the telephone
- Assist in helping manage the principal's diary, appointments and timesheet
- Administration duties include; debtor management, filing and archiving and ensuring the office is tidy and organised
Once established in the role, responsibilities will then include:
- Invoicing, statements and debt collection
- Lodgement of tax returns and forms
- Management of trust accounts
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong verbal communication - Confident phone manner and accuracy in the information they collect
- An organised and systematic approach to their role with a strong sense of independence and initiative
- Previous experience in customer service is desirable
What's in it for You?
- Opportunity for Professional Development & Growth
- Assistance in Educational Courses Surrounding Administration
- Great Location Close to Transport with Street Parking
- Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Benefit from Full-Time Hours with some Flexibility
- Immediate Start for the Right Candidate
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/