EARN $40 - $50 p/h + Super + Overtime + Van + Phone + Incentives
Join Townsville's Home & Office Electrical Maintenance Specialist
Generous Incentive Program With a Young, Vibrant & Passionate Team
About The Company
Our client is dedicated to serving Townsville residential customers to ensure they keep up with the latest innovations in the electrical industry. They also pride themselves on friendly service and excellent workmanship.
They offer comprehensive electrical maintenance, repair and installations to residential and commercial clientele. They offer free quotes and would be glad to help all clients troubleshoot their electrical issues and assist with any remodels and installations.
About The Opportunity
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Provide electrical solutions to residential clients
- Liaise with a wide range of stakeholders
- Tackle all aspects of the job including climbing up on roofs, crawling under houses and working in hot conditions
The successful candidate will have:
- Drivers License
- Electrical Licence
- Strong communication skills including verbal and written
What's in it for You?
- Best in Home Electrical Maintenance Services in Townsville
- Generous Opportunity with Incentives and Rewards System
- Encourage Personal & Professional Development
- Be Part of a Friendly Team that Values Dignity & Respect
- Career Development Opportunities | Grow With the Team
- Enjoy a Lifestyle Roster Available | 9 day Fortnight
- Available Work Van | Latest Ipad or Iphone & Uniforms
- Limited On Call Work | No Weekend Work
- Wednesday Run Club & Breakfast With the Team
Apply today and don't miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/