Community Programs Leader - Female Engagement
- Do you have a passion to be a leader within female football?
- Are you enthusiastic, energetic and love growing the game of footy?
- Do you have skills that will grow participation and engage females in our great game?
Yes? You could be our Community Programs Leader - Female Engagement
Healthier, more connected lived through the enjoyment of footy.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT THE JOB
The PEOPLE, The PRODUCT, The PASSION
Football is experiencing an exciting and welcomed acceleration in female participation. SANFL is committed to ensuring South Australian girls and women across junior and senior levels have access to participation programs across the state. This means you will be a part of an energetic and hardworking team spread around metro and regional areas delivering footy across SA. As the Community Programs Leader – Female Engagement you will lead a variety of SANFL programs which include:
- All Girls Auskick Centres
- Come and Try opportunities
- Primary school female football participation
- Develop / maintain participation pathway for females across metropolitan and regional areas
- Promotional clinics and events
- Delivery of AFLW Pre-Game and Half Time Activations
Please click here to download the full position description
WHAT WE WILL LOVE ABOUT YOU
Your enthusiasm and passion for growing footy is supported by an understanding of female sport participation and a demonstration of personal and professional development to grow relevant skills to successfully deliver the job. We will love your innovation and commitment to ensure new female participants are welcomed and developed in our game.
We will love that you demonstrate the following to us:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Sport / Education or relevant work history
- DHS Working with Children Clearance
- Drivers Licence
- First Aid
- Experience in working with children in a school and/or sporting environment
- An empathy and understanding of Australian Football at various levels
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Experience in working with volunteers in a club sporting environment
- Coaching and/or teaching experience
- Experience in building relationships with key stakeholders
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong administration and planning skills
- Effective people management and leadership skills
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Our work-space is in a great open plan office located at the iconic Adelaide Oval. We are highly collaborative, team first orientated and of course FUN! Working relationships are authentic and we strive for and encourage progressive thought and practices. We offer some fantastic additional benefits too such as Adelaide Oval Football Memberships, SANFL Season Memberships and Wellbeing and Social initiatives.
We’re committed to changing our game for the better. We’ve developed junior football and women’s football and we’re dedicated to indigenous and multicultural development. We’re shaping the future, widening the breadth and depth of what we do, from the grassroots up.
We’ve done this, because #WeLoveFooty.
- We are genuine on our actions, behaviours & conversations
- We accept our responsibilities & deliver on our promises
- We are honest and act on feedback
- We are passionate & enjoy what we do
- We celebrate success
- We collaborate, communicate & share knowledge
- We care for & support each other
- We strive for continual improvement
- We are open-minded & adaptable
- We are inclusive & actively seek diversity
Applications close 5pm, Tuesday 21 January 2020
SANFL People & Culture Leader
T: 8440 6914
E: firstname.lastname@example.org (applications must be submitted via this site and not via email)