People & Culture Coordinator
Connecting communities through the ENJOYMENT OF FOOTY
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Outstanding opportunity to develop your HR capabilities and generalist skills
- Fulltime (or part time negotiable) based at the SANFL Offices at Adelaide Oval
- Do you love sport? - It makes for a great workplace culture and great benefits!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an outcome driven individual with a passion to continue to grow their HR capabilities and develop valuable people business partner functions across our diverse business units. These include Football, Commercial and our licensed venue, Mosaic Hotel. Support the delivery of strategic people initiatives and champion our values and culture.
This is a diverse role that will benefit from your internal stakeholder centric focus. Your outstanding problem solving skills, ability to follow through on enquiries, as well as an appetite for working in a fast-paced environment will set you up to thrive. Below is an outline of the breadth of the P&C Coordinator touch points:
- Respond professionally, accurately and promptly to enquiries raised by our leaders and employees
- Accurately analyse and interpret policies and procedures in order to respond to enquiries, demonstrating curiosity as well as a high commitment to service in seeking clarity and understanding.
- Generate documentation and employee letters when required.
- Identify and implement system/process improvements, including updating and redesigning documentation, reporting etc.
- Recommend and implement improvements in People & Culture administration processes.
- Drive the compliance of the WHS safety framework
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required
- Support the performance management frameworks
- Detailed working knowledge of employment legislation and award interpretation
- Demonstrated empathy for volunteer workforce needs
- Support SANFL’s championing and compliance with safeguarding children and young people principles and practices
- Assisting with workforce planning, culture-building and retention strategies
Experience in a similar role is critical to your success as you will support HR initiatives, including administrative support for change programs and other projects, as well as working closely with our payroll and finance functions.
- A tertiary qualification in a HR/Business discipline is desirable
- DHS Working with Children Check is mandatory for this position
WORKING AT SANFL
Our people are the heart of what we do. We are highly collaborative, team first orientated and of course FUN! Working relationships are authentic and we strive for and encourage progressive thought. In an inclusive environment, we care for and support each other. We offer some great benefits such as SANFL Season Membership and Wellbeing and Social initiatives and access to industry competitive leave entitlements.
Applications close Monday 28 November 2022 and should be submitted as a single PDF document.
Confidential enquiries to:
SANFL People & Culture Manager
T: 8440 6914