- Earn a generous salary package & other benefits including company car & relocation assistance (if moving to QLD)
- Oversee the fiscal and human capital management of a diverse array of assets with opportunities for growth
- Enjoy dynamic workdays and progressive teams committed to delivering 5-star operations
LOCATION: BRISBANE-BASED. Interstate candidates will have to relocate to SEQ due to the hands-on nature of the role.
The Opportunity - Operations Manager
Our client is now seeking an exceptional Operations Manager on a full-time, permanent basis.
Our client is a family-owned investment corporation predominantly based in South-East Queensland with diverse assets in:
- Aviation, and more.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this unique opportunity will see you proactively developing the fiscal and human capital functions of approximately 8 divisional managers and 20 staff with their respective divisions across SEQ.
Your core responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Guide our 8 divisional managers to achieve optimal functionality by demonstrating prudent financial, resource, and talent asset management. Providing process efficacy solutions, learning and development opportunities, and overseeing best-practice compliance;
- Leverage the development of our high-level operations, plans, and growth strategies in collaboration with other management staff;
- Build positive rapport with a variety of multi-disciplinary suppliers, stakeholders, and staff;
- Assist with people management ensuring we acquire high-quality, dedicated staff and contractors across our various divisions and functions, and;
- Evaluate, project, authorise, and improve divisional fiscal movements in liaison with the Finance Manager.
Our ideal Operations Manager has at least 5 years of experience in operational management or a comparable function. Preferred candidates will have a background in tourism management, hospitality management, asset management, or any combination of our divisional functions.
You will enhance our team with:
- A proactive and optimistic leadership style + familiarity with recruitment processes and effective people management;
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, tact, transparency, and confidentiality as required;
- Confidence in overseeing multidisciplinary groups of staff simultaneously;
- Meticulous time management, problem-solving, goal setting, prioritisation, and;
- A willingness to adapt and flexibly approach fortnightly travel and competing commitments.
This role requires equal parts give and take, meaning you will invest your time and reap great rewards.
- Generous remuneration commensurate with skills and experience + super + company car;
- Negotiable relocation assistance for candidates moving to QLD, and;
- A dynamic variety of projects with direct access to the Managing Director
To learn more about this unique opportunity, apply now to arrange a confidential conversation with one of our Recruitment Specialists.