We are seeking an outcome focused, enthusiastic team player to join Southern Grampians Shire Council’s Regulatory Service Team as a Statutory Planner.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or studying to become a Town Planner (essential)
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- The ability to work with limited supervision but also as part of a team
- The ability to exercise sound and independent judgement in providing recommendations
- The ability to manage workloads and priorities within statutory timeframes
- Experience in the use of Geographical Information Systems and Content Manager Systems (highly desirable)
- Current drivers license
Benefits of working at Council:
- We encourage personal and professional growth
- We understand the importance of work/life balance
- We embrace change
- We are committed to providing a safe work environment
- We offer flexible work arrangements
- We offer monthly RDOs
Working at Southern Grampians Shire Council provides great work life balance, competitive remuneration, salary sacrifice, access to health and wellbeing programs, and access to further training and development opportunities.
Further information for this role can be obtained by contacting Roslyn Snaauw, Planning Coordinator on 55730204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full details of this position are in the position description attached here.
How to apply: Follow the application process below.
Applications close Monday 28 June 2021 at 9.00am.