HR Business Partner (Learning & Development)
Southern Grampians Shire Council is seeking a Learning & Development professional for a 12 month fixed term position.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Conduct an annual training needs analysis
- Contribute to the delivery of the Workforce Development Plan and Learning & Development Strategy
- Facilitate learning and development opportunities to Council staff
- Identify emerging trends and opportunities
- Engage and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop and implement staff wellbeing initiatives
- Payroll assistance and backfill of the HR Business Partner Payroll
Benefits of working at Council:
- We encourage personal and professional growth
- We understand the importance of work/life balance
- We embrace change
- We are committed to providing a safe work environment
- We offer flexible work arrangements
- We offer monthly RDO's
Working at Southern Grampians Shire Council provides great work life balance, competitive remuneration, salary sacrifice, access to health and wellbeing programs, and access to further training and development opportunities.
Further information for this role can be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Full details of this position are in the position description attached here.
How to apply: Follow the application process below.
Applications close Monday 9:00am 27 September 2021.