Casuals (Cert 3 and Diploma)
Due to the growth of our service, we are currently looking for a team of dedicated and motivated casual educators to join our Mascot team. You will support educators across different rooms within the service and participate in daily practices. We are looking for Educators who align with our philosophies and are not only able to engage in the children’s learning experiences, but they have the drive to make this the best service in the community, while also being caring, empathetic, passionate and respectful. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team with lots of support at hand whilst working the hours that suit you and your lifestyle.
- Facilitate the learning experiences for your allocated group of children
- Be part of a collaborative teaching environment
- Maintain effective communication with the parents throughout the service
- Participate and support educators in the observation and recording of children's development
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
Who we’re looking for:
- Hold a Cert 3 or Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Current Working with Children Check and First Aid Certificates
- A strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication to developing the future of children and passion for expanding on children's interests
- The enthusiasm to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- A friendly and energetic demeanour
- Have amazing customer service skills where you see parents as partners in children's learning journey
In return, we offer you:
- Healthy professional development budgets
- A casual position where you choose the hours and days you work to fit in with your schedule!
- Gain experience working across multiple Story House services – No two days are the same
- Dedicated support office offering resources to help reach your goals
- Exciting career paths with opportunities to not only grow your career but to transfer with us across multiple services located in QLD, NSW and VIC.
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Well-resourced centre
- We work hard but we love to have fun too
- The opportunity to work within a progressive organisation
Working with us you’ll enjoy a culture of collaboration and respect, along with the opportunity to work alongside talented and passionate people. If this sounds like what you are looking for, please submit your application via 'Apply Now' and let your story begin with us! We look forward to meeting you.