With so much care and attention to detail, it's no wonder that many in the local community have already enrolled their children. Our purpose built service located in Lara on Station Lake Road, provides spacious outdoor and indoor environments that enhance learning through play and corresponds with the educational program. We are looking for a highly skilled 2IC to take on this awesome opportunity, supporting our Service Manager in leading the service. This position will be a float role, spending time on and off the floor. Passionate, loyal, dedicated and collaborative are all words that describe what we are looking for in our 2IC plus someone who is willing to challenge the status quo, effectively assist in implementing change and work seamlessly beside our team to ensure our service is the best it can be! With a fantastic support network and established managers, this is the place to grow your career.
- Facilitate learning experiences for children in our service
- Manage the CCSS software and entering of enrolments
- General administrative tasks
- Supporting the manager with maintaining a high and consistent level of converting enrolments
- Provide leadership and mentoring support to other Educators
- Maintain effective communication with the parents throughout the service
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of programs
- Create a friendly, secure, and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
- Support the Service Manager in leading the team and meeting the obligations under the NQS
Who we’re looking for:
- Hold a Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Hold a valid WWCC
- A minimum of two years' experience working as a permanent 2IC
- Proven experience working within an administrative role
- Business minded and comfortable in an accountable environment where your leadership and stakeholder management will help grow our business and allow others to thrive.
- Adaptable to change and can think outside the square
- Ability to apply effective verbal and written communication and leadership strategies to engage employees and enable them to work collaboratively
- Evidence of sound professional experience that shows initiative and strong sense of personal responsibility for meeting objectives, modelling of professional and ethical behaviour, commitment to personal development; and display of courage in the provision of advice and decision making.
- A strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Dedication to developing the future of children and enthusiasm to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- A friendly and energetic demeanour
- Experience using system such as CCSS an advantage
In return, we offer you:
- Healthy professional development budgets
- Dedicated support office offering resources to help reach your goals
- Exciting career paths with opportunities to not only grow your career but to transfer with us across multiple services located in QLD, NSW and VIC.
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Well-resourced centre
- Staff childcare discount available
- Uniforms provided
- We work hard but we love to have fun too
- The opportunity to work within a progressive organisation
Working with us you’ll enjoy a culture of collaboration and respect, along with the opportunity to work alongside talented and passionate people. If this sounds like what you are looking for, please submit your application via 'Apply Now' and let your story begin with us! We look forward to meeting you.