Story House is built on the commitment of its employees and our main goal is to support you to provide quality programs to children, and to also continue your professional journey through continuous improvement initiatives and professional growth opportunities. Story House Early Learning is an emerging early childhood provider with services in QLD, NSW and VIC. We're a family of committed Early Childhood Professionals who are focused on delivering play-based programs that shape our children and support them to be curious and independent learners.
We've come a long way but there is plenty ahead of us and we're gathering, uniting and empowering an empire of good humans to inspire our future generations. Here at Clyde North we love our centre and all of our families who attend. From the moment you walk through the door you will see how much our passion comes through and that we are one big family in this homely service who do our best to embed exceeding themes and offer an inclusive environment to work in. Connecting as a team is of utmost importance to us and we often come together to celebrate, whether this be to celebrate your birthday or a fun dress up day for special events.
After a great year of growth, we're looking for Educators to join our Clyde North team where you will become one of our respected Story House-ers, working as part of a collaborative team interacting daily with all children, nurturing their confidence and building their self-esteem. At Story House we give each child the opportunity to follow their interests in a safe environment. Ensuring the children are provided with a supportive active learning environment and responsive holistic programs to enable the children to follow their interests, feel success, thrive and have fun.
We Value You:
- People centric, health and wellbeing initiatives.
- Receiving genuine employee recognition and competitive employee rewards.
- Uniform provided
- Staff Childcare Discount
- Receiving industry leading training
- Tailored professional development with regular support from your Manager and Education Specialists to reach your goals
- We'll empower you to step up; step sideways; and flourish always in your pursuit of a meaningful career
- Being part of an inclusive team where coming together to collaborate and having a voice is encouraged
- Working within innovative environments where imagination, learning, fun and safety all come together
- Having a dedicated space just for you, where you can relax and unwind
- Receiving genuine employee recognition and competitive employee rewards
- A large array of resources and resource selection being led by you
- Being part of a team who understand the importance of building a strong pedagogical practice
- Putting the children first and not budgets
- Working hard but having fun too!
The Kind of Things That Will Excite Us:
- Hold a Cert 3 or Diploma in Children's Services (ACECQA approved)
- A current Working with Children Check
- Displays integrity and acts respectfully
- Likes to actively celebrate
- Has a focus on safety
- Eagerly connects
- Drives innovation
- Champions quality
- Creates stimulating learning environments
- Collaborative partnerships
- Contributes to the learning program
- Understands service business performance
Why Choose Story House?
Story House is an emerging leader in the early childhood sector with a strong emphasis on growth, and a commitment to providing quality early childhood services to children and families in the greater metropolitan areas of Australia. We are a company that is committed to complying with our obligations as your Employer, and to promote a healthy and safe workplace for everyone.
Working with us you’ll enjoy a culture of collaboration and respect, along with the opportunity to work alongside talented and passionate people. If this sounds like what you are looking for, please submit your application via 'Apply Now' and let your story begin with us! We look forward to meeting you.