Talent Acquisition Partner
Due to some more exciting growth our talent team is looking for another exceptional Talent Acquisition Partner to join the team. This role will provide integral support to the recruitment function by identifying, attracting, shortlisting and phone screening for vacant positions and subsequently following through to successful placement. This is an opportunity to join an innovative organisation where our people truly are at the heart of our business and one where we value the role our Educators play in inspiring the minds of today’s children who are tomorrows future.
It’s crucial you enjoy:
- Working in modern offices located in trendy Stones Corner
- No more sitting in rush hour CBD traffic as you will have access to free onsite parking or public transport on the doorstep
- Opportunity to work from home every Thursday
- Saving money on that gym membership as we have an on-site gym, completely free of charge
- Having a dedicated space just for you, where you can relax and unwind or you can have fun with your colleagues over a game of table tennis or pool
- Being part of an inclusive team where coming together to collaborate is encouraged
- Fortnightly morning teas, end of month drinks on the rooftop or simply catching up over a coffee.
- Receiving regular support from your manager to reach your goals
- Work innovatively and swiftly to ensure an efficient recruitment lifecycle
- Working within relevant methodologies and procedures, ensuring recruitment costs are kept to a minimum
- Partnering with our managers to help them plan their workforce needs and identify talent within their teams
- Ensuring candidates are receiving the best possible experience throughout the hiring process
- Apply rigorous candidate management and networking strategies to continually develop a pool of quality contacts and candidates
- Monitor and drive the recruitment process by providing proactive support to the hiring managers through to successful placement
- Manage ongoing compliance of required checks, qualifications and other documentation
Who we’re looking for:
Your experience is broad and has been gained from working in high volume permanent or casual teams, in either an agency or in-house model. With a proven ability to work under pressure while maintaining a calm and competent demeanor, you will be outcomes focused.
- A real go getter, with an ability to learn quickly & a positive attitude
- Willingness to learn to source, grow and manage a talent pipeline
- Proven well developed written, verbal, interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Have a passion for providing an exceptional candidate experience through a strong customer focused approach
- Function effectively as a self-directed coordinator to organise and prioritise work, managing multiple tasks and projects
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness with attention to detail in all work undertaken
- Demonstrated intermediate Microsoft Office skills in Word, Outlook and Excel
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills, with sound business acumen
- Must be double vaccinated against Covid-19
We are looking for a self-starter who will partner with us, to contribute to the successful operation of our business. Join us today and grow your career with Story House Early Learning.