Expression of Interest - Early Childhood Teacher
What makes us different? Story House truly lives its values, they are the foundation of everything we do.
When you become a Story House-er, you will thrive as a result of our connectedness to our people and our commitment to their growth and development. We celebrate successes, encourage innovation, focus on safety, and demonstrate integrity by actually doing what we say we will do!
We are always happy to hear from potential Early Childhood Teachers and with sponsorship opportunities and many centres across NSW, QLD and VIC we are sure there will be a centre that is just right for you.
As an Early Childhood Teacher, you know your key responsibilities and how integral your role is. Instead let us enlighten you on how we support our respected Story House-ers to be the best they can be.
We Value You:
- People centric, health and wellbeing initiatives inc FREE First Aid, CPR and Flu Vaccinations
- Above Award Rates
- $300 annual professional development budget
- Reward and recognition platform including discounts to 100’s of major retailers
- Uniform provided
- 75% Staff Childcare Discount*
- Tailored professional development with regular support from your Manager and Education Specialists to reach your goals inc partnerships with industry leaders, some of which may be counted towards NESA/QCT or VIT registration hours
- Guided program to support in achieving teacher accreditation including from Graduate to Full or from Full to Lead or Highly Accomplished status.
- Dedicated kindergarten resource budget with selection led by you
- Receiving protected programming time to thoughtfully plan and embed learning opportunities for children, develop summative assessments and transition statements.
- More weekly programming time
- Being part of an inclusive team where coming together to collaborate and having a voice is encouraged
- We'll empower you to step up; step sideways; and flourish always in your pursuit of a meaningful career
- Working within innovative environments where imagination, learning, fun and safety all come together
- Having a dedicated space just for you, where you can relax and unwind
- Being part of a team who understand the importance of building a strong pedagogical practice
- Putting the children first and not budgets
- Working hard but having fun too!
- Plus more on it’s way……..
Story House Early Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment, providing mutual respect for all employees.
At Story House, we prioritise the safety and wellbeing of our community, which is why we are committed to the Child Safe Standards and have Safety as one of our values.
We look forward to meeting you.
If you have any questions please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Team email@example.com
We look forward in watching you grow your career piece by piece with Story House Early Learning