Expression of Interest - Casual Educators
What makes us different? Story House truly lives its values, they are the foundation of everything we do.
When you become a Story House-er, you will thrive as a result of our connectedness to our people and our commitment to their growth and development. We celebrate successes, encourage innovation, focus on safety, and demonstrate integrity by actually doing what we say we will do!
We are always happy to hear from professionals within the Early Childhood Education sector. If you are looking to earn some income whilst you study then a casual position may be the opportunity to are looking for. With many centres across NSW, QLD and VIC we are sure there will be a centre that is just right for you.
A Story House casual is an integral member of the team. Our casuals are here to help cover programming, sick days and lunch covers as well as step in for longer periods of time covering holiday or even a brand-new position.
For continuity for the children and security for you, we do our best to roster in advance. However, we appreciate you being available at short notice and for multiple shifts throughout the week.
As an Early Childhood Educator, you know your key responsibilities, instead let us enlighten you on how we support our respected Story House-ers to be the best they can be.
We Value You:
- People centric, health and wellbeing initiatives
- Negotiable hourly rates
- 75% Staff Childcare Discount*
- Reward and recognition platform including discounts to 100’s of major retailers
- Tailored professional development with regular support from your Manager and Education Specialists to reach your goals including partnerships with industry leaders
- Work life balance where you choose the hours and days you work
- Gain experience working across multiple Story House services – No two days are the same
- We'll empower you to step up; step sideways; and flourish always in your pursuit of a meaningful career
- Refer a Friend Program
- Being part of an inclusive team where coming together to collaborate and having a voice is encouraged
- Having a dedicated space just for you, where you can relax and unwind
- Being part of a team who understand the importance of building a strong pedagogical practice
- Putting the children first and not budgets
- Plus more on it’s way……..
Story House Early Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment, providing mutual respect for all employees.
At Story House, we prioritise the safety and wellbeing of our community, which is why we are committed to the Child Safe Standards and have Safety as one of our values.
We look forward to meeting you.
If you have any questions please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Team email@example.com
We look forward in watching you grow your career piece by piece with Story House Early Learning