Educational Leader - Melton Opening Jan 2023
An exciting opportunity to be part of the opening team for our purpose built MELTON, Victoria centre is coming soon. Opening January 2023. Build connections with your colleagues and families from day one. Use the blank canvas on offer to create amazing learning spaces for the children's imaginations to run wild.
Expected start date will be December 12. Applications will be assessed from October 21 with the first stage interview consisting of a short telephone interview and then a face to face with the Service Manager and a tour of the service to take place from October 27.
As our Educational Leader you will be supporting our Service Manager in a float position, leading the service pedagogy practice. Passionate, loyal, dedicated and collaborative are all words that describe what we are looking for in our Educational Leader plus someone who is willing to challenge the status quo, effectively assist in implementing change and work seamlessly beside our team to ensure our service is the best it can be! With a fantastic support network and established managers, this is the place to grow your career.
As an Early Childhood Educational Leader, you understand the importance of the early years as a child’s foundation for lifelong learning. Our Educational Leaders are part of the leadership team and play an integral role implementing exceeding themes. Instead of talking about your responsibilities, let us enlighten you on how we support our respected Story House-ers to be the best they can be.
We Value You:
- Dedicated leadership program with financial bonuses
- People centric, health and wellbeing initiatives inc FREE First Aid, CPR and Flu Vaccinations
- Negotiable hourly rates
- Reward and recognition platform including discounts to 100’s of major retailers
- Uniform provided
- 75% Staff Childcare Discount*
- Tailored professional development with regular support from your Manager and Education Specialists to reach your goals inc partnerships with industry leaders
- Regular networking opportunities to come together and collaborate with other Educational Leaders
- We'll empower you to step up; step sideways; and flourish always in your pursuit of a meaningful career
- Working within innovative environments where imagination, learning, fun and safety all come together
- Having a dedicated space just for you, where you can relax and unwind
- A large array of resources and resource selection being led by you
- Being part of a team who understand the importance of building a strong pedagogical practice
- Putting the children first and not budgets
- Working hard but having fun too!
- Plus more on it’s way……..
Story House Early Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment, providing mutual respect for all employees.
At Story House, we prioritise the safety and wellbeing of our community, which is why we are committed to the Child Safe Standards and have Safety as one of our values.
We look forward to meeting you.
If you are an internal employee wanting to apply for this position, please use this link https://applynow.net.au/jobs/SHEL63452
*CCS eligible care