Who We Are:
- Our centre stands on Yugambeh Land
- 159 Licensed places across 8 rooms
- Innovative and committed employer
- Services across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
Here at Southport Early learning, we value the family like connection we have. Creating a close community within our service is of upmost importance to us. We have a beach themed relaxed atmosphere and value a positive environment for our employees. We would love to have you onboard and help spread the good vibes at our service.
As an Early Childhood Educator, you know your key responsibilities and how integral your role is. Instead let us enlighten you on how we support our respected Story House-ers to be the best they can be.
We Value You:
- People centric, health and wellbeing initiatives inc FREE First Aid, CPR and Flu Vaccinations
- Negotiable hourly rates
- Flexible hours
- Reward and recognition platform including discounts to 100’s of major retailers
- Uniform provided
- 75% Staff Childcare Discount*
- Tailored professional development with regular support from your Manager and Education Specialists to reach your goals inc partnerships with industry leaders
- We'll empower you to step up; step sideways; and flourish always in your pursuit of a meaningful career
- Being part of an inclusive team where coming together to collaborate and having a voice is encouraged
- Working within innovative environments where imagination, learning, fun and safety all come together
- Having a dedicated space just for you, where you can relax and unwind
- A large array of resources and resource selection being led by you
- Being part of a team who understand the importance of building a strong pedagogical practice
- Putting the children first and not budgets
- Working hard but having fun too!
- Plus more on it’s way……..
Story House Early Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment, providing mutual respect for all employees.
At Story House, we prioritise the safety and wellbeing of our community, which is why we are committed to the Child Safe Standards and have Safety as one of our values.
We look forward to meeting you.
If you are an internal employee wanting to apply for this position, please use this link https://applynow.net.au/jobs/SHEL63452
*CCS eligible care