Who We Are:
- Our centre stands on Gadigal Land
- 90 Licensed places across 5 rooms
- Innovative and committed employer
- Services across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
We're gathering, uniting and empowering an empire of good humans to inspire our future generations. Here at Mascot you will experience no two days the same. Depending on the day you may be celebrating a national event like World Kindness Day by cooking and delivering treats to the local community on a fun trip with your children. The next day, you might be celebrating small milestones with the quietest child in your room finally deciding to greet you with a massive hug as you arrive for the day.
We are excited to offer a 12-month Certificate III Early Education traineeship. Your traineeship will see you learn on the job whilst being mentored and supported by our nominated training college. At completion of your traineeship you will have achieved a nationally accredited qualification enabling you to work in Long Day Care and Preschool centres. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team and grow your career with a leader in the early childhood sector where children truly are at the heart of decision making. Let us enlighten you on how we support our respected Story House-ers to be the best they can be.
We Value You:
- People centric, health and wellbeing initiatives inc FREE First Aid, CPR and Flu Vaccinations
- Negotiable hourly rates
- Flexible hours
- Reward and recognition platform including discounts to 100’s of major retailers
- Uniform provided
- 75% Staff Childcare Discount*
- Exceptional training in the theoretical and practical elements of the CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care qualification
- Tailored professional development with regular support from your Manager and Education Specialists to reach your goals inc partnerships with industry leaders
- We'll empower you to step up; step sideways; and flourish always in your pursuit of a meaningful career
- Being part of an inclusive team where coming together to collaborate and having a voice is encouraged
- Working within innovative environments where imagination, learning, fun and safety all come together
- Having a dedicated space just for you, where you can relax and unwind
- A large array of resources and resource selection being led by you
- Being part of a team who understand the importance of building a strong pedagogical practice
- Putting the children first and not budgets
- Working hard but having fun too!
- Plus more on it’s way……..
You could also be entitled to:
- $1250 every 6 months - Paid over the first 2 years of the traineeship (up to $5000 total)
- Access to living away from home allowance - Up to 12 months of support at $77.17 per week, and a further 12 months assistance for the second year at $38.59 per week. A third year of assistance is also available at $25 per week.
- Access to trade support loans - Rules around these are specific to each trainees circumstances.
Story House Early Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment, providing mutual respect for all employees.
At Story House, we prioritise the safety and wellbeing of our community, which is why we are committed to the Child Safe Standards and have Safety as one of our values.
We look forward to meeting you.
If you are an internal employee wanting to apply for this position, please use this link https://applynow.net.au/jobs/SHEL63452
*CCS eligible care