Who We Are:
- Our centre stands on Wonnarua Land.
- 110 Licensed places across 6 rooms.
- Innovative and committed employer.
- Services across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
Due to occupancy growth, we are looking to expand our team of highly skilled Educators at our Story House Aberglasslyn service. You will occasionally be required at our Aberglasslyn service too. You will support the team across different rooms within the service and participate in daily practices. We are looking for Educators who align with our philosophies and is not only able to provide engaging programs for the children, but they have the drive to make this the best service in the community, while also being caring, empathetic, passionate and respectful. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team and grow your career.
As a Diploma Qualified Early Childhood Educator, you know your key responsibilities and how integral your role is. Instead let us enlighten you on how we support our respected Story House-ers to be the best they can be.
We Value You:
- People centric, health and wellbeing initiatives inc FREE First Aid, CPR and Flu Vaccinations
- Negotiable hourly rates
- $1000 bonus after 5 weeks of employment
- $2000 bonus after 3 months of employment
- $2000 bonus when you pass probation
- Flexible hours
- Reward and recognition platform including discounts to 100’s of major retailers
- Uniform provided
- 75% Staff Childcare Discount*
- Tailored professional development with regular support from your Manager and Education Specialists to reach your goals inc partnerships with industry leaders
- We'll empower you to step up; step sideways; and flourish always in your pursuit of a meaningful career
- Being part of an inclusive team where coming together to collaborate and having a voice is encouraged
- Working within innovative environments where imagination, learning, fun and safety all come together
- Having a dedicated space just for you, where you can relax and unwind
- A large array of resources and resource selection being led by you
- Being part of a team who understand the importance of building a strong pedagogical practice
- Putting the children first and not budgets
- Working hard but having fun too!
- Plus more on it’s way……..
Story House Early Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment, providing mutual respect for all employees.
At Story House, we prioritise the safety and wellbeing of our community, which is why we are committed to the Child Safe Standards and have Safety as one of our values.
We look forward to meeting you.
If you are an internal employee wanting to apply for this position, please use this link https://applynow.net.au/jobs/SHEL63452
*CCS eligible care