National Procurement Manager
Due to ongoing growth, we have created an exciting new National Procurement Manager role based in Brisbane, reporting to the General Manager, Sales & Procurement. In this role you will:
- Strategically lead and direct the sourcing and purchasing of all trade goods and services for the Signet organisation.
- Be responsible for identifying potential supplier sources, conducting interviews with potential vendors, maintaining product quality, negotiating favourable supplier agreements and managing supplier and vendor contracts.
- Focus on COGS reductions, and other mechanisms to assist Signet in the maintenance and improvement of overall Gross Profit.
- Lead, develop and coach an established and capable team.
For more information about the role, view the Position Description.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in a formal procurement leadership role, ideally in manufacturing/industrial sector
- Possess outstanding, and proven negotiation skills with in-depth knowledge of contracts, invoicing and negotiating terms
- Experience in commercial sourcing and purchasing from local and overseas suppliers
- Superb communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Exposure to an ERP system, Microsoft BC and Microsoft Power BI highly regarded
What We Offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Onsite parking included
- Remote working options
- Monthly staff BBQ, morning teas, social club and various events throughout the year
- Career progression and Learning & development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program, including assistance in legal maters, financial challenges and dietary solutions
- Need to visit the Physio?? We have one onsite!
- Exceptional engagement survey results which is reinforced with employees averaging 7.5 years service.
SIGNET is Australia’s leading packaging supplier, widely known by Australian business as the number one destination for their packaging needs. An award-winning company, with a result driven focus, we have purpose-built office, production and warehousing facilities located in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, North Queensland and Perth.
What makes working at Signet special? As a start, we are passionate about our vision – Helping Australia Compete – and we’ve been successfully doing so for over 50 years as a subsidiary of the Winson Group.
Our people tell us that at Winson, they get the best of both worlds; our established position and size mean you’ll get ‘big business’ structure, support and progression, without giving up the opportunities for ownership, direct impact, trusted relationships and a truly great culture.