Administration Officer - Creche
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- As Administration Officer – Crèche you will provide supervision, care and an enriching environment for children utilising Leisure Centre crèche services.
- You will ensure the safe operation of our crèche in accordance with Council policy, standards and legislative requirements.
- You will maintain the highest level of hygiene and cleanliness, ensuring the Crèche provides a safe, inviting and engaging environment.
- Your team is a key point of contact for customer enquiries and requests – we trust that you’ll make a positive first impression and provide professional, timely and informative service.
- Your team strives to provide the highest level of customer service, always aiming to exceed customer expectations (whether this be children in care, parents or Leisure Centre members).
Things You’ll Do:
- The Sutherland Shire Leisure Centres team support and enrich the community by providing access to health, fitness and recreation programs and services that promote lifelong active living.
- As Administration Officer – Crèche, you support and enable parents / guardians to utilise our services by caring for their children.
- You will establish positive relationships with our customers, building upon their experience at the Centres.
- You will help to promote and inform customers of the range of our services such as, Learn to Swim / Squad programs, Group Fitness, Personal Training, Fun & Fitness Holiday Camps and Water Fun Park.
- You will be a positive brand ambassador for our Leisure Centres and more broadly, the Sutherland Shire Council.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Delivering exceptional customer service to children, parents and leisure centre members.
- You will be highly motivated with a passion for working with children as well as health, fitness and recreation.
- You will have a high degree of professionalism, and pride yourself on your excellent communication skills, attention to detail and ability to work as part of a team.
- Working with an organisation who has the community at the heart of all that we do.
- Sharing your enthusiasm and knowledge with members, encouraging lifelong active living.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm Friday, 26 February 2021.
- Hours of work: Permanent Part-time opportunities available, varying hours up to 16-20 per week.
- The successful applicant will work shifts in our three crèche locations, across the span of crèche opening hours.
- Our crèches are currently open across the following hours: Monday - Friday: 7:55am - 1:30pm, Monday & Wednesdays 4:00pm – 6:30pm and Saturday 8:25am – 11:30am.
- Package: $47,247 gross per annum + 9.5% superannuation, pro-rated to the part-time hours worked.
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- In order to be eligible for this position, you must have the mandatory certificates: Current First Aid Qualification (HLTAID004 or Equivalent), Current Working with Children Check and completed your Higher School Certificate.
- Reach out to Beth Tahiri, Team Leader Leisure Facilities (ETahiri@ssc.nsw.gov.au) regarding job specific questions.