Team Leader - Cyber Security
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Take the reins leading Sutherland Shire Council through the digital evolution.
- Be the subject matter expert in Solutions, Security and Digital Platforms and Governance.
- Inspire, motivate and coach your team members to realise, unleash and harness their potential.
- Foster a safe and positive work environment built on a foundation of trust, integrity, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort.
- Think outside the box, seeking innovative ways to problem-solve and continuously improve processes and procedures.
- Work collaboratively to develop frameworks to identify, measure, manage and enhance performance of Council.
- Utilise your exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills to champion change - supporting our employees, managers, customers and community to evolve.
- Identify, assess and manage business risks to ensure the successful delivery of objectives and mitigate overall organisational risk.
Things You’ll Do:
- Energise and empower people improving our velocity to adapt and achieve our organisational objectives.
- Design, build and deploy our organisation's future state digital systems, focussed on providing a first class digital customer experience.
- Coach and mentor an outcomes focused team and enabling a culture of innovation, creativity and collaboration.
- Lead a team with autonomy through a leadership style that empowers team members to take accountability within a trusted and transparent environment.
- Lead the creation of innovative, holistic, scalable and flexible solutions for our stakeholders and assist with the delivery of the IM&T strategy.
- Share your strong security background – with experience working across all facets of cyber security including: risk, people, technology and governance.
- Provide strategic leadership and planning - ensuring that the right information is available to the right people at the right time (with the right context to make it meaningful and useful).
- Foster sophisticated interconnectivity between services and providing an intermediate layer of processing that can help overcome common problems associated with reliability, scalability and communications disparity.
- Effectively navigate changing environments and develop strategies to position Council for constructive decisions.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- You will promote a continuous improvement culture, supporting the evolution of your teams and enhancing service delivery to customers.
- You will be proud of the positive impact you make for our people, business units and community.
- Being a positive brand ambassador for the Sutherland Shire Council.
- You will showcase Council’s values in all that you do – Collaborate, Achieve, Respect and Evolve.
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: Sunday 11 April 2021
- Package: A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
- Hours of work:35 hours per week, 19 day month flexitime arrangement available
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description (please note this role is internally titled Digital Solutions and Security Lead)
- Reach out to Simona Dimovski via firstname.lastname@example.org for any job specific enquiries
- Breanna Rivers email@example.com, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries.