Early Childhood Educator - Certificate 3
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- To provide high quality education and care to children.
- To build positive partnerships between families and the community.
Things You’ll Do:
- Provide children with a warm and nurturing setting to thrive in.
- Ensure a high quality early education program is implemented.
- Provide a safe physical environment whilst providing an engaging and meaningful play based program.
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure a vibrant and cohesive culture.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Help shape the next generation.
- Make a difference in the community
- Work in a fun, supportive team with opportunities for growth and development.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and respond to our online application questions showcasing why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by: 10:00pm Friday 28 May 2021.
- Package: $50,509 gross p.a. plus superannuation (pro-rata to hours worked if part-time).
- Hours of work: Various positions available - Permanent, Temporary or ISS opportunities available. Part-Time and Full-time (various hours up to 38 hours per week).
- Applicants must be able to work a range of shifts from 6.45am – 6.15pm Monday - Friday.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description.
- Reach out to Rebecca Broughton - Early Education Centre Director, RBroughton@ssc.nsw.gov.au for any job specific enquiries.
- Lauren Dowling - Talent Acquisition Business Partner, LDowling@ssc.nsw.gov.au can assist with any recruitment related enquiries.