Things We’ll Trust You With:
- To develop, implement and deliver spatial solutions that support business processes and strategic business decisions
- To have a flexible agile mindset
- Work collaboratively to design and implement multi-faceted technology solutions
- Think outside the box, seeking innovative ways to problem-solve and continuously improve the customer experience through digital solutions
- Foster a safe and positive work environment built on a foundation of trust, integrity, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort
Things You’ll Do:
- Use your developed research skills to untertake problem solving using a variety of resources
- Have a willingness and want to learn new things and share your knowledge
- To provide analysis and integration of spatial and related spatial data for the creation of spatial data sets required for the delivery of spatial solutions. Your role will
- Manage and create specific geo-databases and datasets
- Perform site suitability mapping and identifying environmental and other constraints
- Play a key role in developing and communicating spatial infrastructure layouts
- Provide spatial data and information to internal and external parties
- Liaise with contractors engaged to provide aerial photography, satellite imagery, airborne LiDAR survey and/or ground surveys
- Create, prepare, extract, transform, validate and manipulate data
- Gain and maintain knowledge of technologies and standards related to GIS.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- You will promote a continuous improvement culture, supporting the evolution of your teams and enhancing service delivery to customers.
- You will be proud of the positive impact you make for our people, business units and community.
- Being a positive brand ambassador for the Sutherland Shire Council.
- You will showcase Council’s values in all that you do
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by responding to our online application questions and submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit! (Applicants will be asked to provide examples of their work as part of their application)
- Get your application in by 10pm: Thursday 13 May 2021
- Interview date: Interviews will be facilitated week commencing 31 May 2021
- Package: $85,900 - $93,000 gross p.a. plus superannuation
- Hours of work: 35 hours per week with option of a 19 day month flexitime arrangement
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Reach out to Belinda Kerr via firstname.lastname@example.org for any job specific enquiries
- Breanna Rivers via email@example.com, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries.