Full Stack Developer
Working in IM&T, you’ll join a team of passionate problem solvers... and good humans. We are bringing to life creative solutions, via agile delivery and creating a better future for our community. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to build your career, and achieve something that you can be proud of.
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Be responsible for the end to end development of existing systems and build solutions with modern computing languages, innovative design and user-centric layout to reinvigorate to customer experience.
- Proactively troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software systems.
- Work collaboratively to design and implement multi-faceted technology solutions
- Think outside the box, seeking innovative ways to problem-solve and continuously improve the customer experience through digital solutions
- Foster a safe and positive work environment built on a foundation of trust, integrity, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort
Things You’ll Do:
- Expand your skill set and learn and develop from a team of professionals across the whole application life cycle.
- Gain a 360 degree experience in the software development process and your role will touch on integration, technical, project, client and team
- Write effective APIs
- Proactively drive the best practises aligned with enterprise architectural guidelines.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- You will promote a continuous improvement culture, supporting the evolution of your teams and enhancing service delivery to customers.
- You will be proud of the positive impact you make for our people, business units and community.
- Being a positive brand ambassador for the Sutherland Shire Council.
- You will showcase Council’s values in all that you do
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: Sunday 19 September 2021
- Package: $94,000 - $105,000 gross p.a plus 10% superannuation.
- Hours of work: 35 hours per week with option of 19 day month
- Employee Benefits
- We support hybrid working which means you can work from both home and our conveniently located offices in the Sutherland Shire, with technology and facilities designed for flexibility, collaboration, and wellbeing.
- Sutherland Council offers a range of wellness initiatives to support our people to be their best. From a mediation space, fitness passports and social club to gratitude practice and annual flu vaccinations.
- We offer generous leave provisions, novated leasing arrangements and salary sacrifice options.
- We pride ourselves on providing training and professional development for our people, to develop their skills and further their career.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Reach out to Stephen Pirani email@example.com for any job specific enquiries
- Breanna Rivers - firstname.lastname@example.org, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries .