Early Education Centre Cook
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Provide nutritious and delicious meals to the children at the Early Education Centre.
- Ensure menus offer choice at meal time.
- Be a true team player - Work collaboratively with team members to ensure a vibrant and cohesive environment.
- Build positive partnerships between families and the community.
Things You’ll Do:
- Develop and prepare seasonal, nutritious, 4 week rotating menus using FEED Australia for Children aged birth to school age
- Ensure weekly online orders are placed
- To contribute to ensuring each child’s health and nutrition is promoted
- Clean and organise kitchen and equipment in adherence to hygiene and safety regulations.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Help shape the next generation.
- Inspire and encourage children's health through promoting nutrition.
- Make a difference in the community.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and respond to our online application questions showcasing why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by: 10:00 pm Monday 26 July 2021
- Package: $27,900 gross p.a. plus superannuation (working 22.5 hours per week)
- Hours of work: Permanent Part-Time working 22.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday, 4.5 hours per day)
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description.
- Reach out to Rebecca Broughton, Early Education Centre Director RBroughton@ssc.nsw.gov.au for any job specific queries
- Lauren Dowling, Talent Acquisition Business Partner at LDowling@ssc.nsw.gov.au can assist you with any recruitment related queries.