Casual Cleaner - Early Education Centre
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- To contribute to ensuring the service’s environment is maintained in compliance with NSW Health Guidelines.
- To maintain Council’s assets and facilities to a best practice level of cleanliness and hygiene.
- To comply with all practices and procedures of Council’s Work Health & Safety requirements.
- To be a true team player, working collaboratively with team members.
Things You’ll Do:
- Ensure all requirements of the position are carried out in an efficient and effective manner.
- Contribute to the provision of a sustainable future and a safe and healthy physical environment.
- Communicate effectively with team members.
- Have flexibility to work on casual basis (Outside of Centre operating hours).
- Showcase Council’s values - Collaborate, Achieve, Respect, and Evolve.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Delivering clean and safe facilities for children, staff and families.
- Working for an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
- Being a positive brand ambassador for the Sutherland Shire Council.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and respond to our online application questions showcasing why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by: 10:00 pm Monday 26 July 2021.
- Casual Hourly Rate: $29.88
- Hours of work: Casual shifts available to support the operational needs of the Children’s Services Team.
- Mandatory qualifications required to apply: A current Working with Children Check.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description.
- Reach out to the Children’s Services Business Administration Team at ChildrensServicesBusinessAdmin_Group@ssc.nsw.gov.au for any job specific enquiries.
- Lauren Dowling, Talent Acquisition Business Partner at LDowling@ssc.nsw.gov.au can assist you with any recruitment related enquiries.